Human Resources Business Partner – Catholic Diocese of Parramatta Services Limited
Short Job Description
Fast Paced HR Generalist BP Role – School Age Care
Catholic Diocese of Parramatta Services Limited (CDPSL) provides early years education and school-age care across 37 Out of School Hours (OOSH) and early learning centres within the Parramatta, Blacktown, Hawkesbury/Nepean and Blue Mountains regions and is continuing to grow.
We are a not-for-profit charity organisation with a mission of supporting families and children within our communities by delivering quality development and learning experiences for children in our care.
Due to the ongoing growth within our Catholic Out of School Hours Care (COSHC) network, we are excited to offer an opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner to join the CDPSL HR team.
The HR Business Partner will be the first port of call for the 300-strong COSHC team for:
- Interpreting and providing practical advice on Award application
- Employee Advocate ensuring that all ER matters are managed according to HR best practice
- Talent Attraction and Retention initiatives including hands-on recruitment
- Develop professional relationships based on trust and subject matter expertise
- Administration superstar with an eye for detail
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Extensive knowledge and experience of day to day HR operational tasks including complex ER issues
- Talent and Recruitment expert with the ability to seek out, implement and maintain quality talent pipeline
- Ability to gain a deep understanding of specific people challenges within a client group
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply HR legislation including Awards, guidelines, regulations, and policies
- Willingness to maintain regular face to face contact with employees and travel accordingly
- Ability to gain a deep understanding of leadership and employee challenges and proactively leverage HR tools and frameworks to develop solutions
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in an Advisory or Business Partner role
- Experience in the OOSH or Children’s Services sector is highly desirable
- Experience with ELMO HRIS would be advantageous
- True generalist role where you can make a difference and add real value
- Supportive and collaborative team who want you to be successful
- Work with dedicated Leaders that are passionate about what they do
- Flexible work options including ability to work from home
- Convenient Parramatta office location
Join our team!
To apply for the position, please visit https://cdpsl.elmotalent.com.au/careers/cdpsl/job/view/105. Applications close Monday 17 May 2021.
For further information and inquiries, please contact Kerry Quilkey on Kerry.Quilkey@cdpsl.org.au
A detailed job description can be downloaded here.