Accounts Payable/ Receivable Officer
Maximum Term position – 6 Months
Salary Range – $50-$55k pa
We’re seeking an experienced Accounts Payable/ Receivable Officer to join our Finance Team based in Parramatta. This role will operate in a shared services environment assisting with all aspects of the accounts payable and receivable function.
Your key responsibilities will include
- End to end processing of accounts payable & receivable
- Process & coding of accounts payable invoices
- Process payments
- Managing administrative replenishment
- Liaising with staff and management on accounts payable related queries
- Assist in audit/compliance and provide month end/EOY support
- Updating and maintaining vendor master files and setting up new vendors.
- Assisting with related reconciliations, expenses analysis and ad hoc tasks
- Reconciling AP control accounts.
You will bring
- Sound experience in a full function of Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Previous experience in a medium volume Accounts Payable/Receivable environment
- High level computer literacy in a variety of information systems and Microsoft excel
- High attention to detail and accuracy and ability to multi-task, manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- An understanding and commitment to the ethos and values of the Catholic Church
The Diocese of Parramatta is home to more than 330,000 Catholics and is one of the fastest growing diocese in Australia. The Diocese is made up of 47 parishes, 83 Catholic schools, and more than 45,000 students and includes a number of agencies which assist the Bishop in the pastoral care of the community.
Please send your resume and covering letter when applying to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should include a Resume/CV and a Cover Letter
Applications close 22nd February 2017