ICT Support Officer
Salary range – $50 – $55k pa
The ICT Support Officer is responsible for the provision of support including the maintenance of hardware & application software under the guidance of the ICT Manager. Bringing a strong focus on providing a level of customer care and support that exceeds the expectations of the team.
To be successful in this role you will bring the following qualities and experience:
- Tertiary qualification or near completion of a qualification or demonstrated relevant experience in a comparable ICT environment.
- Microsoft certification
- Some experience in a hands-on ICT role in a medium to large organisation, with technical skills and experience to work effectively with minimal supervision would be well regarded
- Confidence in supporting a desktop environment including Microsoft office software in a multiple use and dispersed organisation
- Drive and support a customer service culture
- A commitment to the teachings of the Catholic Church and the ethos of the Diocese
- Successful employment screening including a working with children check to the satisfaction of the Chancery.
The Diocese of Parramatta is home to more than 330,000 Catholics and is one of the fastest growing diocese in Australia. The Diocese includes a number of agencies which assist the Bishop in the pastoral care of the community. These agencies support the life and mission of parish communities, parish ministry groups and the wider community by providing educational, pastoral and financial services, offering relationship support and providing opportunities for engaging with those within and beyond the Catholic community in activities of social justice, welfare, ecumenism and interfaith dialogue.
Join our team
To apply for this role, please send your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed applications will include:
- Cover Letter
Apply today, we will be shortlisting and interviewing as we receive applications.
Previous applicants need not reapply.
Only Candidates with the right to work in Australia and who are prepared to undergo appropriate background checks should apply for this position.