Sacramental Coordinator (part-time) – Mary, Queen of the Family Parish, Blacktown
The parish of Mary Queen of the Family, Blacktown invites applications for the position of Sacramental Coordinator.
About the Role
The role of Sacramental Coordinator will entail the organisation of the Sacramental Program, primarily the preparation of children for the Sacraments of First Holy Communication, First Reconciliation and Confirmation, and associated duties in accordance with Diocesan policy on Sacraments of Initiation.
The successful applicant must need to:
- have the ability to facilitate the sacramental related programs;
- have practical and theological knowledge of Catholic rituals and practices;
- have a strong commitment to the Catholic faith;
- have a professional manner and excellent people skills;
- have sound computer skills, attention to detail and a well-ordered approach to work;
- demonstrate organisational, managerial and problem-solving skills;
Join our team!
To apply, or to receive a copy of the complete role description, please email Reginaldo.Lavilla@parracatholic.org. Applications close Monday 21 December 2020.
Applications must include:
- A cover letter;
- Resume; and
- Names and contact details of at least two referees, one of whom includes your parish priest.
Applicants may be required to have the right to work within Australia and undertake a national police or Working With Children Check.