Youth Co-ordinator (part-time), Our Lady Queen of Peace Parish, Greystanes
The Parish of Our Lady Queen of Peace, Greystanes, invites applications for the position of Youth Co-ordinator. This is a part-time paid position (10 hours per week).
The successful applicant would need to demonstrate:
- An ability to plan and implement a program of activities for young people which engages them in life and faith;
- The ability to enthuse and train a group of young people into deeper discipleship and leadership;
- An ability to form and work with a team who helps realise the vision of the parish;
- Good communication and organisational skills, both verbal and written;
- An ability and knowledge of liturgy and a confidence in leading groups in prayer.
- Experience and understanding of Diocesan and parish structures;
- A competency in communicating the activities of the group through social media.
An information package can be obtained from the parish office Monday-Friday by calling 02-9631 8135. Closing date for applications is: 20th April 2018
The successful applicant will have access to support from Catholic Youth Parramatta.
Any age is free to apply.