The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing an executive level of clerical, administrative, project facilitation and records management services to the Executive Director – CatholicCare Social Services. You will be responsible for delivering consistently high quality administrative services and compliance with CCSS policies and procedures. The Executive Assistant is also required to work under pressure with strict adherence to confidentiality and provide proactive and intuitive administrative support to the CatholicCare team.
The successful candidate in this role will be a career EA with a flair for remaining a step ahead on all matters, you will be ultra organised and have attention to detail that is second to none.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing an executive level of support to the Executive Director
- Producing accurate Executive level documentation including minutes, agendas and papers to strict deadlines
- Organising scheduling and management of multiple diaries and meeting bookings
- Providing high level support across the administration function of the office
To be successful in this role you will bring the following qualities and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications and significant demonstrated experience working as an executive assistant
- A proven ability & confidence in producing Board papers, minutes and committee documentation that are of a standard that exceeds expectations
- A proactive “Can – Do” manner, attention to detail that is second to none and the ability to remain a step ahead of all tasks
- The ability to work in a highly confidential and proactive manner
- Sound communication skills as well as proven strengths in dealing with a diverse range of stakeholders with tact and diplomacy.
- Flexibility to work on a range of tasks and meet strict deadline
- High level written and verbal skills as well as proven experience in negotiation, collaboration, networking, report writing, lateral thinking and problem solving.
- Demonstrated high level time management and organisational skills
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite
- A commitment to the teachings of the Catholic Church and the ethos of the Diocese
- Successful employment screening including a working with children check to the satisfaction of CatholicCare Social Services.
CatholicCare Social Services is the official welfare agency of the Catholic Church in the Diocese of Parramatta. Delivering high quality social services, operating according to the principles of Catholic Social Teaching.
Join our team
Completed applications will include:
- Cover Letter of no more than two pages, that outlines in detail how your experience and skills align with the requirements of the role
We will be shortlisting and speaking with applicants progressively throughout this time and may close the role before the advertised closing date. We encourage interested applicants to submit their applications early.
Please submit completed applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only Candidates with the right to work in Australia and who are prepared to undergo appropriate background checks should apply for this position.