Family Services and Administration Manager – Catholic Diocese of Parramatta Services Limited
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager, Early Years Education & Care, the Family Services and Administration Manager will contribute to the strategy of growth and effective delivery of Catholic Early Learning (pre-school and long day care) and Catholic Out of School Hours Care services across the Diocese of Parramatta, most obviously by creating a strong service ethic towards all families across all team members which promotes and supports the mission of the Diocese through efficient, effective, caring and respectful interactions.
The Family Services and Administration Manager will:
- Be responsible for enhancing all aspects of our communication, customer service and family relationships associated with service enrolment, attendance, invoicing and fees and the related administration.
- Monitor all family fee accounts and provide guidance and assistance to service level team members to address fee payments with families. Act as the point of escalation for families for fee and enrolment concerns and complaints ensuring that family requirements are being met wherever possible.
- Develop, implement, manage and coordinate the administration of regular family satisfaction surveys and/or other family feedback correspondence as required.
- Manage and coordinate enrolment CCS and CCMS data to complete funding applications, funding acquittals and other requests for information from regulatory authorities as required.
- Manage, coordinate, develop, implement and review policies, practices and procedures for all general and required administrative functions such as but not limited to:
- family and child enrolment information and campaigns including waiting lists and priority of access guidelines.
- compliance with record retention including archiving and privacy principles.
- associated technology and systems.
To be the successful candidate you need to demonstrate:
- A qualification in Early Childhood or relevant discipline.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of the Early Childhood Education & Care sector and associated legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Experience in the assessment, evaluation and introduction of all aspects of a CCMS system.
- Strong written communication skills enabling the production of clear, accurate and concise resources, communication/education content, reports and other documents.
- Negotiation, conflict management and influencing skills.
- The ability to respond to the changing early years and educational environment.
The successful applicant is expected to respect and uphold the ethos and teachings of the Catholic Church and the values of the Employer. The successful applicant will also be subject to a Working with Children Check.
In August 2019, Bishop Vincent Long, Bishop of Parramatta, announced the establishment of a new Diocesan agency, Catholic Diocese of Parramatta Services Limited (CDPSL). This agency was given a mandate to expand the pastoral outreach of our parish and school communities, including Catholic early childhood services.
The new agency is a not-for-profit company that is limited by guarantee and registered as a charity with the Australian Charities and Not-For-Profits Commission. Any surplus funds are devoted to its charitable purposes by reinvesting in the company (e.g. into early years education and care or new enterprise initiatives) and towards the broader works of the Diocese of Parramatta.
CDPSL is one of several agencies in the Diocese and is expected to demonstrate an exceptional level of collaboration with these agencies and also promote cooperation across all Dioceses of the Catholic Church in Australia.
Join our team
Your expressions of interest can be forwarded to Ms. Kerry Quilkey at email@example.com. Applications close by 5pm Friday 26 June, 2020.
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.