The contents of this site are subject to copyright. No part of this site may be reproduced in any or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, except educational, without the written permission of the Diocesan Administrator (or his delegate) of the Catholic Diocese of Parramatta.
The information contained in this site is provided in good faith and is derived from sources believed to be reliable and accurate and abiding by copyright restrictions. Where any text, illustrations, photos, audio, video or other material submitted by You for publishing to any websites hosted by the Catholic Diocese of Parramatta:
- You grant a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, license to use, reproduce, edit and exploit the Material in any form or on any medium and for any purpose, including Parramatta Diocese promotional material and websites.
- You warrant that you own all rights, including intellectual property rights, in the Material and have the authority to grant this license to the Catholic Diocese of Parramatta
- You warrant that the Material does not breach any laws, including defamation laws
- You unconditionally consent to any act or omission by Diocese of Parramatta in relation to the Material
- You warrant that the events depicted in the Material submitted are real and not fabricated The Catholic Diocese of Parramatta expressly disclaims liability for any loss or damage arising as a result of your breach of these terms.
If you believe that any information contained in or linked to this web site is incorrect or inaccurate, please contact us.