Youth Coordinator (Part Time – 30 hours per fortnight) – St Bernadette’s Parish, Castle Hill
The parish of St Bernadette’s, Castle Hill, is seeking a Youth Coordinator to support and coordinate youth and young adults ministries and events within the parish. The role will involve building and maintaining connections with the local schools, parents, and the wider community. The Youth Coordinator will also be working with Catholic Youth Parramatta (CYP), the Diocese of Parramatta’s Mission Enhancement Team (MET), and the Northern Deanery Youth to promote a comprehensive approach to youth ministry in the Diocese of Parramatta.
The successful applicant will need to have:
- A commitment to the ethos and values of the Catholic Church.
- A passion for life in faith, especially in the area of youth ministry.
- A willingness and solid understanding of how to use technology and other innovative ways to share the faith.
- Project management and strategic planning skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A professional manner and presentation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work well with others.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Attention to detail and a well ordered approach to work.
To apply or to receive a copy of the complete role description, please email email@example.com.
Applications must include a cover letter, resume, and names and contact details of at least two referees, one of whom includes your parish priest. Applicants must have the right to work within Australia and undertake a national police or working with children check.
Applications close Thursday 30 November 2023.