Fundraising Campaigns Manager – Parramatta Catholic Foundation, Diocese of Parramatta
Put your faith into action for the common good
Parramatta Catholic Foundation, Diocese of Parramatta has partnered exclusively with Beaumont People to find an Individual Giving Manager for our well-established team.
You could be an experienced mass marketing expert or a rising star looking for a new challenge and to build on your existing experience within the not-for-profit space.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a passionate and capable team.
- Strong internal frameworks and processes to support your success.
- Career opportunity for the right person to step-up in the future.
About the Diocese of Parramatta
The Diocese of Parramatta is home to more than 330,000 Catholics and is one of the fastest-growing dioceses in Australia. The Diocese is made up of 46 parishes and 82 Catholic schools across Western Sydney and the Blue Mountains, and includes a number of agencies which assist the Bishop in the pastoral care of the community.
We have a long history of supporting the community with pastoral care and social care programmes through our Holy Spirit Seminary and Special Religious Education for schools; as well as support for people who are deaf and hard of hearing, homeless women and children, families, refugees and migrants.
This is a well-established role with strong internal frameworks and a legacy of successful annual mass marketing appeals which you will be responsible for throughout the calendar year. You will work closely with internal communications and design teams and outsource creative partners who will enable to you create effective campaigns using an extensive, well-segmented database.
You will be a creative writer, an exceptional proofreader, have a flair for effective appeal “call to actions” and a real collaborator, utilising the internal resources available to you, to get ahead of the game with scheduled appeals.
- Develop and implement the Individual Giving strategy.
- Personally manage the Individual Giving program including administration, budgeting, end-to-end campaigns and financial reporting.
- Responsible for growth across direct mail, regular giving and appeals.
- Build innovative strategies across both acquisition and retention.
- Create new plans focused on conversion, upgrades, declines, and reactivation.
- Monitor, analyse and report on performance across all campaigns and focus on program improvement through tactical decision-making.
- Manage effective and inspiring donor journey and communication plans that foster strong, long-term relationships with donors.
- Develop and coordinate engaging communications for campaigns including cases for support, newsletters, social media stories, website content and case studies.
- Responsible for data segmentation and database analytics across campaigns.
Skills & Attributes
- A demonstrated commitment to the ethos and values of the Catholic Church.
- A background in Individual Giving with the ability to develop and implement direct marketing campaigns, a regular giving program and appeals.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multi-channel programs.
- Experience in creating engaging donor communication plans.
- Data-focused with the ability to oversee data segmentation and analyse campaigns.
- The ability to interpret data insights and translate into strategies focused on growth.
- Proven experience developing and implementing innovative strategies across acquisition and retention.
- Strong knowledge of best practice fundraising principles and an understanding of donor motivations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a background in creating copy and broad content.
- High-level CRM experience.
- Proven ability to work autonomously, to think creatively and laterally, to problem solve and to implement strategic plans.
Join our team!
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role.