Human Resources (HR) Adviser – Catholic Diocese of Parramatta
The Diocese of Parramatta is home to more than 330,000 Catholics and is one of the fastest growing diocese in Australia. The Diocese is made up of 47 parishes, 82 Catholic schools, and more than 43,000 students and includes a number of agencies which assist the Bishop in the pastoral care of the community.
We are seeking a dedicated HR Advisor who embodies our values to support the Diocese across the full gamut of HR. Culturally, your new organisation is built on strong values and a commitment to respect and tradition and are looking for a like-minded individual.
About the Role
Reporting into the HR Manager, your new permanent role as the HR Advisor will consist of ensuring best practice is implemented across the full scope of HR, including:
- Employee Relations
- Learning & Development
- Policy development
- Employee services and counselling
- Workforce Management
- Remuneration Policy Administration
- WHS, welfare, wellness and Employee health including RTW plans
- HR Administrative support
To be successful in this role, you are not only committed to best practice; you also possess a strong moral character and are respectful of tradition.
You will also possess the following:
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources, Business, or related discipline;
- 3-5 years’ experience within a generalist HR role;
- Able to influence morale and mentor managers;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Proven ability to work autonomously;
- Strong knowledge of employment law legislation, IR and WHS
- Competent in Microsoft Suite, namely Excel
- A Working With Children check and/or National Criminal Record History Check, or consent to complete this
- Experience with RTW processes is desirable
Onsite parking is available.
NOTE: Due to COVID-19, this role will allow for working from home at present.
Join our team!
For specific questions about this role, please contact Renee Hamilton on 02 8256 2545 or at email@example.com. Please use reference number: 3135784