Natural Family Planning Educator (Casual) – Diocese of Parramatta
The Diocese of Parramatta is home to more than 330,000 Catholics and is one of the fastest-growing dioceses in Australia made up of 47 parishes.
About the Role
The Natural Family Planning Educator is required to deliver education and information sessions or courses about Natural Family Planning within the Diocese of Parramatta.
Reporting to the Coordinator/Educator, Natural Fertility Services, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering information sessions at the Diocesan Pre-marriage Education courses, seminars and courses, according to agency policies, guidelines and procedures, and any funding body requirements;
- Receiving professional and administrative supervision;
- Attending relevant team meetings, training and professional development as required.
To be the successful candidate you need to have:
- Current accreditation as a natural family planning educator, or family life educator (training can be provided);
- A demonstrated understanding of the Sacrament of Matrimony and the teachings of the Catholic Church about human sexuality and reproduction in marriage;
- Demonstrated commitment to the mission and values of the Catholic Church;
- Respect and uphold the ethos and teachings of the Catholic Church and the values of the Employer;
- Experience in providing natural fertility education to individuals and couples, and/or experience in providing natural fertility information to groups;
- A demonstrated understanding of, and experience of working with Catholic parish communities;
- Sounds verbal and written communication skills;
- Understanding the needs of diverse communities.
- Current drivers license and access to a vehicle (desirable)
Join our team!
Applications for the position should include:
- A covering letter explaining why you are interested in the role and briefly describe your skills, experience and capabilities to undertake this role (maximum 2 pages).
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Contact details of suitable 2 referees.
All enquiries about this position can be directed to Lindsay Nakhoul, HR Admin, Diocese of Parramatta on (02) 8838 3467. Please email all applications to email@example.com. Applications close Monday 1 March 2021.
Only candidates with the right to live and work in Australia should apply for this position.
Successful candidates may be required to undertake employment screening such as Police Check and/or Working With Children Check.