In an exclusive Australian-first, the Diocese of Parramatta is proud to announce the introduction of the St Patrick’s Cathedral 3D Virtual Tour.
The unique and one of a kind tour allows you to experience St Patrick’s Cathedral, Parramatta, view its art and learn about its rich history in 3D – all on your smartphone or computer.
The immersive 3D virtual reality tour allows you to “visit” and “walk through” St Patrick’s Cathedral by simply clicking here.
Features of the tour include:
- Unique drone footage, inside and outside the Cathedral;
- Dollhouse and floor plan viewing options;
- Detailed explanations of the various artwork at the Cathedral;
- Visit every room in the Cathedral, including the sacristy; and
- See St Patrick’s Cathedral in a 360-degree, 3D virtual reality format.
The tour is compatible with Google cardboard and virtual reality headsets.