Each week throughout 2020, parishioners in the Diocese of Parramatta were invited to watch a video and discuss their response to a number of questions as part of our popular ‘Saturday Sessions’.
Over the holiday break, we’re replaying some of the most popular videos for you to watch, then use the questions to uncover your own feelings and thoughts about the topic. Feel free to share with others too!
“Jesus, The Centre of our Lives” – Sr Grace Roclawska csfn
About the Presenter:
In this reflection, Sr Grace challenges herself and all of us asking about our identity and how much Jesus is in the centre of our lives.
Read more about Sr Grace Roclawska at http://csfn.org.au/leadership/provincial-treasurer/
Sr Grace is a parishioner at Good Shepherd Parish, Plumpton, and is a Sister of the Holy Family of Nazareth.
Questions to Ponder:
- What are you thinking and feeling about this talk?
- How do you introduce yourself to others?
- What’s in a name? Is there a story/journey of your name in your life?
- Who is Jesus in your life?
- How do you live your relationship with Jesus?
- When you introduce Jesus to other people, what would you say? Do you feel comfortable introducing Jesus to other people?
- When have you felt ‘disturbed’ and challenged by Jesus?
- How do you seek Jesus’ grace?
Get ready for the 2021 series of Saturday Sessions. The schedule is available on our events calendar on www.parracatholic.org.